Main image

Coping With Breakup By Becoming Less Rigid

My girlfriend told me that the reason for my trouble coping with breakup is that I had become too rigid, too set in my ways. So she split and I was left wondering what I could do to get my ex-girlfriend back. I was looking for a way to overcome her objections, to overcome the notion that I am set in my ways, that I have a restricted point of view on everything. I decided she was right, so I began looking around for a systematic way of freeing up my mind. In short, I was looking for a way of coping with breakup that would lead to getting my ex-girlfriend back.

Enter the Poet As a Way Of Coping With Breakup

A poet friend of mine told me about a mountain that was far, far away and that on the top of this mountain, there lived four tribes. Each tribe had a definite way of seeing reality. It was said that if you visited and studied the philosophy of each tribe it would open you to new ways of thinking. This sounded like just what I was looking for so I set out to climb the mountain. To my amazement, the four tribes were on the mountaintop and they each held a particular view of the world.

The first tribe I visited was the Old Ones. The Old Ones thought that the way to know the world and the things in it was simply to find out what a thing is. One did this by comparing things. Some things were similar and some dissimilar. One knew the poisonous plants by the design of their leave and they knew the stars by the patterns they made in the night sky.

Tribal Wisdom Teaches Me Coping With Breakup

The second tribe was the hammerheads. They came down from the Nordic Mountains, carrying with them instruments for measuring things. They measured the shape and weight of rocks and trees and the distances between them. They set about recording the cause and effect of all things. This sometimes took the form of stimulus response, particularly where poetry was concerned. They also used cause and effect to analyze the motivation of characters.

The third tribe was the surfers. They loved surfing over the ocean in search of new landscapes, new reflections of sun and moon, new languages and new ways of conducting business. When they viewed art, they were relativist. Anyway, this tribe valued conflict because they thought it could lead to further investigation. This tribe valued change and recognition that there were different points of view on any subject or problem.

The fourth tribe was the webbed ones. They believed that all things were connected, like the connections in a great web, and complete like a circle. It was silly to look for one cause as the hammerheads had done. There were many relationships to discover. When you discovered those then you would have knowledge. This tribe believed in integration, connections, and the fitting together of the parts and the whole.

Learning Coping With Breakup From the Masters

I stayed on this mountain top and listened to the wise sayings of their philosophers, scientists and artists and when I was ready I came down from the mountain top and re-entered my old word. And immediately I could see my limitation. I had restricted myself to a single vision. Now I could see things from the vantage point of each tribe. I loved moving from one tribe to another and challenging each tribe to reinterpret the world again and again.

Later, I discovered that a great philosopher writing in the forties had systematized these world views. He wrote books on heavy duty subjects like epistemology (ways of knowing), metaphysics (describing reality) aesthetics (defining art) and rhetoric (ways of organizing communication) He said that four lamps were better to light the world than one. But I began thinking: if there could be four distinct ways of describing reality, why could there not be more?

The first thing I did was to find my ex-girlfriend. After all, she was the one who first made me aware that I was operating from a single point of view. When we met, she was amazed at how I had changed and she wanted to take a trip to the mountain top. We would go together. And so we did. We immersed ourselves in the four world views and set about exploring the mountain top. And so this became a way of coping with breakup as I try to get my ex-girlfriend back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Melissa said...

My husband was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

Flora shawn said...

My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster and doctor called doctor azeke whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted doctor azeke and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for the doctors spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact him and i am 100% sure he will be happy to help you all out. this is his contact info email: drazeke200@gmail.com          whatsapp : +2348115381248

Post a Comment

RSS Feed

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy for copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com

If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, please feel free to contact us by email at adjunctster@gmail.com.

At copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy policy document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com and how it is used.

Log Files
Like many other Web sites, copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.

Cookies and Web Beacons
copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com does not use cookies.

Some of our advertising partners may use cookies and web beacons on our site.

These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies (such as cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons ) may also be used by the third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see.

copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.

You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices. copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com 's privacy policy does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.

· Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on your site.

· Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.

Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

Contact Information

Any questions or concerns can be submitted to the following e-mail address:

adjunctster@gmail.com