Main image

Coping With Breakup While I Get My Ex-Girlfriend Back

We had been together for five years, so it is not surprising that I was pretty devastated by the prospect of coping with breakup when my girlfriend decided that she wanted to expand her horizons. "I want to see other guys," she said. I had to admit I was dumbfounded. She said the old spark was not there anymore and she didn't want a relationship that was like an old shoe. Was there something I could do while coping with breakup that would result in getting my girlfriend back?

When I started out my long trek home, i was feeling lonely and confused. I decided that I needed a change of environment. So I took the scenic route. I followed a path that took my by the lake. It was said that this was a MAGIC lake. And when I reached the area, I sat on a bench and looked out over the lake. I began noticing that there were small bubbles forming at the bottom of the lake and they would rise to the surface and the little bubbles would float on the surface. The bubbles would form at the bottom, rise to the top, float on the surface and then pop.

I Counted Bubbles While Coping With Breakup

I began counting the bubbles as they rose, one after another. Then the bubbles began to rise faster and I lost track of my count. But I noticed something else. Each bubble was like a big mirror and I could look into the mirror and see scenes from the past. I saw pictures of me and my girl enjoying a pick nick, going dancing, to the movies, to restaurants. And I could see the excitement in both of our faces. I began to wonder if I could somehow enter the bubbles and go back to the time in which they occurred.

And I no sooner thought of entering the bubbles than I found myself inside of one. We were both novice skiers but on this trip to the mountains, we decided to go up in a lift and try a slope more challenging than a bunny hill. We were both a bit nervous trying to remember all the tips the ski instructor had told us. But we met a little boy and to our amazement he told us in two minutes more than the ski instructor had told us in an hour. He said, "don't try to ski straight down; instead, go down and zigzag. If you feel like you are going to fall, just sit down." But how was this helping me to get my girlfriend back?

My girlfriend and I followed the advice of the little boy and we began swooping down that mountain all day long. And I was suddenly there, gliding over the snow and I was with my girl and she looked at me and smiled and we were together. Then we were in a fancy restaurant. We looked across the table and our eyes met. The candle light flickered and we said almost simultaneously "I love you." Was this world I was entering in order to get my girlfriend back?

Now we are driving highway one out of San Francisco. We are going down to San Diego to see old friends, stopping along the way at Big Sur. The fog is lifting and we are taking in the magic of the terrain. Later we join our friends and together we go into Tijuana. I note that sharing our experiences with a third party also seems to be connected to getting my girlfriend back.

What occurs to me in all our adventures is that we are sharing our experience. It was not as if we are deliberately doing something; it is more like letting go and responding to the whole panorama and of experiences. How many bubbles can I enter? How many experiences await me? It seemed to me that we could enter any bubble we choose. We can see a minute scene in a bubble and with just an act of will, we enter the bubble. I now see why this lake is called a MAGIC lake. It allows one to translate their memories into actualities. All one had to do was to identify the bubbles containing past pictures of heightened experiences we had shared. But I began to wonder: If I can enter pictures of the past and allow it to become real, could I enter pictures of the future and allow the future to become real? Would this lead me to get my ex-girlfriend back?

Coping With Breakup: A Into The Future Strategy

I now scanned the bubbles that were coming up from the bottom of the lake. I was looking for something that did not fit into a memory of the past. I saw blurred pictures that did not fit any past experience we had created. Then the pictures focused. We were in Paris, sitting in a restaurant overlooking the city. The restaurant was in the Eiffel Tower. We looked at one another with the realization that this was real now and it would be the future. So, this was another step toward getting my ex-girlfriend back.

Eventually I left the lake. I walked around its perimeter, feeling an affinity with the surface of the water and the bubbles that rose from its depth. I now had a way to get my girlfriend back. I would test the method. I invited my ex to have a cup of coffee with me...just as a friendly gesture. But it soon became apparent that we had more going than friendship alone. We looked at one another across the table and I said: "I think we should go to Paris; what's your take on that?" So this is how I wound up coping with breakup while I got my ex-girlfriend back.

1 comments:

gavin lee said...

i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called doctor azeke who was said to have gone everywhere learning and teaching spells in india, china, turkey and others, he's so powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my lover. looking for some one to love, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the woman i wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 4 year i really loved her. but her mother was against me and her. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 5 days when i returned to texas my girlfriend (is now my wife) she called me by herself and came to me apologizing. everything had been settled with his mom and family. i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid. i got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: drazeke200@gmail.com or you can whatsapp call him at +2348115381248

Post a Comment

RSS Feed

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy for copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com

If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, please feel free to contact us by email at adjunctster@gmail.com.

At copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. This privacy policy document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com and how it is used.

Log Files
Like many other Web sites, copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.

Cookies and Web Beacons
copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com does not use cookies.

Some of our advertising partners may use cookies and web beacons on our site.

These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies (such as cookies, JavaScript, or Web Beacons ) may also be used by the third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see.

copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.

You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices. copingwithbreakup.blogspot.com 's privacy policy does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities of, such other advertisers or web sites.

If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.

· Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on your site.

· Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.

Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.

Contact Information

Any questions or concerns can be submitted to the following e-mail address:

adjunctster@gmail.com